Click Ink Limited understands that your privacy is important and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect the privacy of everyone who visits our website and uses our online services.
We are committed to respecting, securing and protecting your privacy and private data. We are also committed to being transparent about what we collect from you and how we use it.
This policy, which covers your use of our website and online services, provides you with information about what personal data we collect, how we use your data, how we ensure your privacy is maintained, and your legal rights relating to your personal data.
Who We Are
We are Click Ink Limited t/a Skegness Siren. Our registered office is 27 Lumley Ave, Skegness PE25 2AT.
You can contact us by:
Telephone – 01754 871555
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Post – Click Ink Ltd, Hardys Animal Farm, Anchor Lane, Ingoldmells PE25 1LZ
Depending on how you use our site, www.click-ink.co.uk we may collect some or all of the following personal data from you.
1. Contact information such as email addresses, postal address and telephone numbers.
2. System information, such as IP Address, browser type and version, and operating system.
3. Information about your activity on our site.
4. Other publicly available information, including any which you have shared via a public platform such as Twitter or Facebook.
When someone visits www.click-ink.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
There are four types of cookies:
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies –These are essential to make a website work and provide features you’ve asked for. Generally, these are used to provide shopping baskets and similar. Without these cookies the website may not work as intended.
2. Performance Cookies – These collect anonymous information about users for the purposes of tracking the performance of a website. Common uses include well known analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
3. Targeting / Advertising Cookies – These are similar to performance cookies. However they are used to track users’ behaviour and that information is then used on a “per user” basis to advertise products / services on the basis of the behavioural information collected.
4. Functionality Cookies – These are used to remember automatically the choices that users have made in order to improve their experience on the website; for example selecting desired layout or language.
By giving us your consent or continuing to use our website, you are allowing us to provide the best possible experience of our website. You may refuse consent to cookies; however certain parts of our website may then not function correctly. You can alter your browser settings to refuse all cookies.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Email Mailing Lists
As part of the registration process for our monthly e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing email@example.com
If you have a customer account, Click Ink Ltd may require personal information in order to manage your account or to provide you with access to its services. Any such information will be used exclusively by Click Ink Ltd and will not be shared with any other party except:
1. Where required to facilitate your stated requirements, such as processing using your supplied banking details or shipping goods to you by a commercial carrier.
2. Where it is required by EU law.
This data is held within Click Ink ltd company databases including Xero Accounting, Stripe and Paypal.
If you are a distributor and have consented to have your company details published on our website these are for referral and promotional purposes only.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Changes To Our Privacy Notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time (for example, if the law changes). Any changes will be immediately posted on our site. We recommend you check the privacy notice regularly to remain up to date.
This privacy notice was last updated in May 2018.